Monday, March 14, 2005

Red Hot

Holee crap I love Frank's Red Hot.Heather O got me hooked on it back in the mid '90s. I got Jenn hooked soon after. Now i put it on all things humans can consume. I use it as a training tool for my dogs. I am collecting wrappers to get the free Frank's Red Hot Offical Dart Board. I started buying the smaller size so I could get it faster. Usually I get the medium size one. Heather O used to get the huge container from Sam's that had a pump attached to it. I was always jealous of that thing. I have a bottle at work, I have secretly stashed one at each of the in-laws houses, and I used to keep one in the car, specifically for use on Sonic's Cheddar Peppers, until I gained too much weight, as I was quitting smoking and eating enough cheddar peppers to choke a Rhino. I guess hgh cholesterol is preferable to black lungs, in which case I'm basically a solid.

No comments: