Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sick.

All of us. All three of us huddled under blankets trying to drink as many liquids as possible, then running to the bathroom to pee. Our kitchen counter looks like a pharmacy puked on it. Jackson has a wee little couch that will just break your heart. And trying to care for a sick baby is bad enough when one is healthy, but when one is just as sick, it is no good. I wanted to lay down next to him and wail just as loud. We have to give him anti-biotics that smell like cotton candy in a little plastic syringe, and though he likes the taste, he spits most of it out every time. Now everything he owns has sticky pink goo on it. Luckily, Jen and I both had Monday off, because we would have called in anyway. I didn't change out of my jammies for three days. Now I know how Arthur Dent feels.

I hope the worst is over.

1 comment:

Pocheco said...

Wow. I'm glad postuk finds your sickness "Cool as!!!" He's got lotsa cool shit about epilepsy to tell you.

Jesus Christ can these spam people get a life.

That being said, I'm really sad you're sick. Hope you're feeling better.

Sarah