Monday, January 14, 2008

Two weeks in...

And I have to say it has been great.

The new kid is awesome, and if you still don't believe me that he looks just like his brother did, then I offer these to photos as evidence:



Is that not creepy? I don't mean creepy like the guy on the corner with his hands a little too far in his overcoat, but more like: Didn't I have this kid already?
The answer to that question is in fact, no. Joey already has is own personality. For one thing, he sleeps. All day. He eats a lot and is awake for that, but then sleeps. Only occasionally does he wake up to look around. Jackson never slept. Shit, Jackson still doesn't sleep. We went a whole year without more than a few hours on average each night with Jackson. Joseph does keep us up (well, Jen), but not like Jackson did.
He has other quirks and what not of his own as well, and I think it will be exceedingly interesting to see how different he is.
Thanks to everyone who wished us well and brought us food. you guys rock.

-JP

No comments: