Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The trip went well


Phillip K Dick. You should read his stuff if you haven't already. All of it.

1) So the trip to Denver went really well. We all had a really good time. The boys did amazing during the 12 hour drive. Thanks in large part to Pixar. The main meal was delicious as always. I saw some great friends.
There will pics soon. I loved how I could walk or tram it where ever I needed to go. I miss that aspect of a bigger city.

2) I haven't owned a cat in over a year, and yet I keep finding hair on my clothes.

3) I have a cold. I hope to stave it off with a constant barrage of Advil, coffee and whiskey.

4) I took a week off, and returned to a rather intimidating hulu cue. I'll muddle through, I guess.

5) I'll go ahead and say it: The Pixies have lost it.

-JP

1 comment:

Bundle Brent said...

Hmmm...but you should maybe not read all of PKD *AT ONCE*, as I did in college. It left me a little paranoid & unable to communicate effectively for weeks. Split'em up with some romance novels or something.

You need to give the PKDs some time to settle.