Friday, January 02, 2009

Year in Review 2008

And what a year it has been.

In 2008:

-I turned 33
-Saw a lot of good movies based on comics, and a few not so good ones.
-I obsessively followed the Election, which not only made history several times over, but both renewed my faith in humanity while simoultaniously destroying it.
-I finally got on board with LOST. A friend lent me a copy of season 1, and Jennifer and I couldn't stop watching until the end, to the point where we would cancel plans to watch LOST.
-I put my kids back in daycare, only to take them out again after only 2 months.
-I realized that daycare sucks eggrolls.
-I helped Jennifer nanny for a sweet little girl who later ended up dead under mysterious circumstances. (not because of us)
-I had to deal with an ex-stepfather's death.
-I did not attend his funeral. I sort of... dealt from afar.
-I had to put my cat of 7 years down.
-I only went to Denver once. Sorry, guys.
-I did, however, host many more people in Tulsa than ever before. Thanks, guys.
-I was severely dissapointed by Stephen Spielberg and George Lucas. Again.
-I helped Cody and Grace (seperately) move to Tulsa. YAY!
-I watched a shit ton of weird drama develop around Jennifer's step-brother.
-I watched Jackson Turn 3, and Joseph turn 1.
-I watched Jackson come to terms with actually having a little brother. Well, start to come to terms with it.
-I got really pumped about the 2009 movie schedual, especailly for Watchmen and Star Trek.
-I doodled a lot at work on my desk calendar:

Happy new year, everybody!

-JP

1 comment:

Fyrebaugh said...

What a year!