Monday, March 15, 2010

In which our hero has a slight headache..


I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little hung over this morning. My buddy Chap decided for no good reason to have his bachelor party on the Sunday night after the daylight savings switch. I'll never forgive him for that. It was one of those nights where I was fully intending to just stop by, have a beer, say my congrats and go on my merry way, but somehow, probably (taking into account both my Irish heritage and the close proximity to St. Patty's day) Leprechauns, I kept getting drinks handed to me and they magically ended up in my stomach. I had a good time though, and am not too far gone today. If anybody asks, I never touched that inflatable sheep. My workout will be interesting.

In other News...
Jackson and I will be in the Denver area this weekend! Yay! My mom is getting married in a small ceremony, and Jack and I are gonna tear it up. You should see his tie. It's awesome. Jenn and Joe are sitting this one out, because neither of them like to travel, really and it was cost prohibitive anyhow. So. we'll be in Thursday night, and out Monday afternoon. The Wedding is Saturday, and other than that, I don't have much going on. We are staying in a hotel this time, so if you want to go out it'll have to be in the day because leaving 4 year olds in hotel rooms while you go clubbing is generally frowned upon in polite society.*

So call me or something.

Off I go to get a gatorade or something. Coffee, maybe. Screw it, I'll get both.





*Unless you're Britney Spears.

1 comment:

Michael Damboldt said...

Sup Powers, just came across your stuff! Nice!