Wednesday, January 26, 2011

TV is crap.

Can we play a video game?
No. It's way too late.
Can we watch a show?
Well, Okay, but it has to be a science show...
Let's see what our options are on Discovery/TLC (The Learning Channel)/Science Channel/PBS/History Channel, etc...
Looks like we have:

-I Have Too Many Fucking Kids
-You look Stupid in Those clothes
-We Suddenly Have a Boner for Alaska for Some Reason
-Rednecks in the Wild
-Ken Burns' Watchmakers Documentary, part 17
-Rednecks in the City
-Stuffy English People doing Stuffy English Things
-Hitler Hitler Hitler
-Look At Me, I Work in a Bakery
-Sell Me Your Shitty Junk
-Look At Me, I Have a Fucked-up Personality Trait

I guess we'll just put in a DVD.

1 comment:

Bundle Brent said...

Ooh, ooh! Stuffy English People Doing Stuffy English Things! I looooove that show.