Monday, July 04, 2005

adultism

Boy howdy!This week, my house sold. Super cool. We're gonna make a lot of money off it. It was only on the market for six days. This meant that we had to suddenly find a new house in Stillwater quickly. We thought our house was going to take longer to sell, and that we had more time to look, but we didn't. So this weekend, we went up there and looked all day, and the last one we saw was awesome, so we're gonna buy it. It is more expensive that I'd hoped, but really cool, and if we use some of the money we make off our house to pay off our consolidation loan, and the credit cards, and put the rest down on the new house, we should be just fine. We don't have a car payment anymore, so that helps too. We also have a baby comin'. Any day now. So we have to have a baby, do all the inspector's repairs, which may include getting a new roof, and they aint cheap. we have to close on two houses and move from one to the other all in one day. Our savings are shot, because I got a new car that could actually handle a 1 hour commute. Plus we need earnest money and all tha shit for the new homw loan. Stressful!!

Other than that, all is well. Jenn is doing wonderfully, and as the baby is ginormous, we're gonna see on wednesday weather or not we can induce. I think he'll be okay with it as we are full term, and if Jackson gert any bigger, she won't be ablr to push him out.My new job still awesome. I stil cannot believe I landed such a cool job. I make enough money, that I am less weirded out about the higher mortgage looming ahead of me. A good score.Congrats to Craig Conner on the birth of Daniel.

Happy Motoring!

-JP

No comments: