Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Green Bean Sentinels

I got three games for "Holiday". NHL Hockey, The Incredibles, and this------->

I have yet to crack open the other two because I am totally addicted to this game. I am pretty picky about my games. I don't usually play too often, and when I do, I want it to be really fun. This one could easily become a thorn in Jennifer's side, as I will ignore her and Jack while playing, and I'm taking up the good TV.

In other news, Jack has declared a jihad on green beans. In the Fatwa he released to the press last week, he stated that all green beans must henceforth relocate to the floor of the kitchen, with some being allowed small settlements on mommy's jeans, on her shirt and in her hair. Any and all attempts to enter Jackson's head will be met with swift force and a cry of "GaaauuuooooOOOOO!!"

That is all.

No comments: