Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Neutral Grey Value Five



This---->

Is a series I did back in the day. I am resurrecting it for new fans. There were two big issues and a bunch of smaller stories in other comics like End of the Line, Earth: City Limits and The Pablo's Comics Evtravaganza. I had a lot of help on these from my brother Jeff and Stephan Donohue, so much thanks! You can find the first issue here:

http://ngv5.blogspot.com/

Start at the bottom and you can click the pages to read them bigger. Keep in mind that these were made over 10 years ago when I was a struggling art student and caffeine addict (among other things). This was from a time when there were 8 - 10 comics guys that would spend late nights at various coffeeshops drawing and ignoring girlfriends, family and schoolwork to draw and self publish mountains of comics. Most of us have real jobs now and families of our own. Thankfully the web-comic explosion had created a new more fluid outlet for people like me who want to work, but don't have the time or energy to self-publish anymore.

Issue two will be up as soon as possible then you get new stories as I make them! The style will be vastly different, as I am 10 years older and wiser now. The new one has giant slugs and zombies!

enjoy.

No comments: