Wednesday, March 15, 2006

boy howdee

So I watched my boy all day yesterday while Jenn went to a funeral. I had a great time. I didn't get to see him all last week, so it was good to have a whole day just to play. We baught him shoes and he went with me to the comic book store and the coffeeshop. The extremely attractive staff of Aspen Coffee Company were all a twitter about him, so (listen up here, Cody) I'm thinking of renting him out as girl bait. He's the in, you see. Then you can chat up the cute ladies, and you look like the type of responsible guy that people trust their kids with, even though I'll only be a half a block away with a pair of binoculars.

In other news, SXSW Media announced their blog awards last monday. I am really happy that postsecret won a huge heap of awards, because it is a truely awesome site.
I didn't win anything. I know you were all pulling for me, and I thank you all for your support, but I didn't win.

Have a look:

No comments: