Monday, November 06, 2006

Go Vote!

If you don't, then the terrorists really win. What they hate most about America is our freedom, and voting is the very basis of that. Also, If the current people stay in charge, even though they spout freedom in every speech, they are slowly taking it all away. So go vote for whoever is not the incumbent, so we can get some new decision makers in there. If the Congress goes Democratic, I'm not sating everything will be gravy, but change is sorely needed at this point. Checks and balances have to be in effect for this system to work, and there aren't any right now.
Voting is not so much a right as a responsibility, and a civic duty.
Enough of that.



A stern boy-->

We helped Grace and Lonny move into their new house in the sub-urbs of OKC this weekend. We moved everything from their storage until that they have been living out of while staying with an aunt for the past few months, and they seemed relieved to have their stuff back in a home of their own. Nancy stayed at our house with the boy overnight Saturday(and took this pic), so we got to go out that night. We visited Derrek and Caroline, and had a lot of fun. I didn't drive, so I drank a little more than I should have. Chris told the story about the time he got shot in the leg during a dispute in a parking lot that he was not involved in. There is now a spot on his leg where no hail grows, to his dismay, but I reminded him that pain is fleeting, and chicks dig scars.

Yesterday, we did jack shit. The only time we left was to look at an old Volvo that we are thing of buying. Jack played in a bird feeder while I test drove it. The guy only wants $300, so I think we're gonna get it.

And now I am at work, wishing I wasn't.

No comments: