Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tomorrow

I will be a dad for the second time. Having a planned c-section is awesome for the planning stage of the pregnancy, but shitty for everything else.

It is supposed to happen, barring any emergencies that may push us back, at 9:00am. I hope by the end of the day to post some pics or something. I'm trying not to freak out, and the only thing I'm really worried about is Jackson's reaction. I know he'll get over it eventually, but I still worry.

In other news:

Our christmas was a lot of fun. We had a good time. Jackson got so much Thomas the Tank Engine stuff, one could choke a rhino with it. Jen and I got both a new video camera and a new digital camera. Lots of filming will be done. yay. My favorite thing I got was my "Tulsa Peeps Unite" shirt. It has a robot on it.

Um... That's it more soon.

-JP

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hey Jason, de-lurking to say congratulations! I got here via Tom's Myspace page and have enjoyed reading about your Oklahoma adventures. Anyway, all the best to you guys as you go from three to four. Watching our girls play together has been the best thing ever. I'm sure Jackson will love having a little brother and all will be well.