Thursday, February 28, 2008

In Traffic...

So this morning I got cut off rather forcefully during my commute. So forcefully, if fact, that I had to swerve a bit onto the shoulder, coming dangerously close to the ditch. I had Jackson in the car with me. Jackson's reaction was: "Woah, Daddy!"
The guy who almost hit me was driving a Hummer. He was on the phone, not paying attention to what he was doing. He was severely overweight. He had a "W: STILL The President" sticker affixed to the back of his gas-guzzling monstrosity. He was arrogant and Rude, and I thought to myself: You are everything that is wrong with this country.
-JP

2 comments:

Fyrebaugh said...

Hey! That was me! except for the Hummer thing, or the W bumper sticker, or being rude, or cutting you off!

jpow said...

If it had been you, I would have just waved. And maby start a game of highway chicken.