Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sketchbook #10


This is some dude and another weird monster. I don't know why I am drawing so many these days. Perhaps I am channeling something. I'll bet its my co-workers. Many of them, were they turned into monsters, would look similar. I actually saw a guy yesterday that in addition to the giant gut, the tucked in polo shirt, jean shorts and newbalance sneakers, had a fanny pack, which is in itself not a rare occurrence 'round these parts. But, this guy had the strap threaded through his belt loops. WTF? Is he being economical buy using it as a belt, therefore saving money on said belt? Is he terrified that somebody is going to tear it off his waist and run off? If so, the pack-snatcher would most definitely get away, as the pack-owner is a tubby. Maybe it rides up. I'll bet that's it. Stay down there, fanny-pack! I don't need you up by my man-boobies!
In other news: This be our 4th anniversary weekend. That means we've been together for over 6 years. A record for the both of us, and I think that if we were going to get sick of each other , it would have happened by now. We have no real plans, except for going ghost town hunting with Cody Dopps, and a visit to Enid, USA. A place that I've been to before, and apart from Leonardo's Discovery Castle, it is a pit. But Cody makes things fun. He'll show us.

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»