Monday, May 01, 2006

Aech Ee double hockey sticks


So Jackson got baptised this weekend. Now he won't wallow in pergatory. A lot of family and friends came out for it, and we had a great time. My Mom and my Dad hung out more in that 24 hours then they had in the last 28 years and both behaved themselves. I spent all day Saturday cleaning the house, trying to fix my lawn mower and smoking chinkens (in the smoker), which turned out wonderful. Very juicy and delish. People brought desserts and food and themselves. We had maybe 30 people, a lot of whom had driven a very long way. Actually they all did because we don't really have any friends here. Jack looked less faggy then I thought he would, given that he was in a romper and wearing a bonnet. I wasn't pushing for him to go up there wearing a construction worker's outfit of anything. I'm just sayin'. He looked cute.

Go here for the story that Jeff and I just finished.

You all rock!

No comments: