Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Ventures


This--->
(click it, you fool)

Is the comic I am sending to John Allison for his SGR Idol contest. If you don't read SGR, click on the icon to the right and read every single page. You will be sorry if you don't. I have also finished the Cthulhu story for Jeff, and he is happily banging away at the lettering. I will post that story on the NGV5 page when he's done. I am also doing the cover art for Joey's band, The Evildoers new CD. Then it is back to doodles at work and ball-point pen sketches. Oh, and new NGV5 stuff.

2 comments:

sherrypg said...

Did you ever get your cool colored highlighter?

I saw in FPC's Ambassador that you guys had joined and was going to bring one to church for you, but I had no idea what you even look like so I would have had to stand there going, "Powers? Powers? Powers? Anyone? Powers?"

jpow said...

Had you been waving the highlighter, I probably would have said,
"Right here! Hey, cool highlighter."