Monday, April 03, 2006

March calender


Here it is----->
I like the little deep sea diver. This month also sees dig-dug, a space chick and the grim reaper.
Also, I was very excited to see the return of Doctor Who on the Sci-Fi channel. As latchkey kids, my brother and I were big fans, watching every sunday morning on PBS as we stayed at our dad's house on the weekends, waiting for him to get up and out of bed. This was at least until we discovered Teletunes, but even then Jeff would tape it, and we'd watch it later.
The new Who, on the heels of the Hitchhiker's movie, has awakened a dormant uber-nerd in me. I'm extremely nerdy, I know, but this is a super form that had been surpressed by good music and fashion sense. I find my self back in the comic shop a little more, and lurking around on a few message boards that maybe I shouldn't. Old favs like Robotech and Star Trek: TNG are finding their way onto my TV. I am especially excited for Star Trek 2.0, and I even watched a couple of X-Files episodes last week. I don't know if I should resist (futile) or just give in. All I know is that I'd better see a hipster/indy rock/emo concert soon or there will be tape on my glasses before I know it.

No comments: