Tuesday, March 13, 2007

One of my favorite things..

Is when white christian conservatives bitch about being discriminated against. I love it for it sheer absurdity, kinda like a mime. Or when you catch dogs humping. They're just doing what's in their nature, but it sure is funny.
NPR ran a story today about Conservapedia, the conservative's answer to Wikipedia, the encyclopedia that anybody can edit. I guess they had a problem with "anybody". That could mean that somebody who wasn't a white christian conservative, and they can't have that. That would undermine Jesus' teachings of love and tolerance. The main page touts: A conservative encyclopedia you can trust. Yeah, right.
So, um... yeah. Sorry I haven't written in a while. There's been some funky-funky at my work lately, so I've been a little pre-occupied. I can't really go into it, because they have eyes. and cameras. Not really. It would just be wildly inappropriate.
Other than that, not much going on. I saw 300, and loved it. It was like watching a giant live action video game. Miller's dialogue actually works in such a setting.
So. That's it. Go away.

No comments: