Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hectic Planet


So this is the new house. We close on thursday and move on saturday. It is bigger and nicer than anywhere I have ever live in my whole life. On some subconcious level I don't feel I deserve something this nice just because I've never had anything this nice before. I am really excited, though. It is big enough and affordable enough that I think we could stay here for the next 30 years or so.
BTW, anyone interested in helping me move, can call at any time

1 comment:

Pocheco said...

Hey there, nice digs! I am very happy for you. That house looks new, is it? Plus the great yard. Congratulations! You definately deserve the house. I went through the same set of feelings of undeserving when I moved into my new apartment. It's nicer than anywhere I've lived before, and it's at a great price. But we do deserve it! We're great peoples.