Friday, September 23, 2005

Llamas!

I knew moving to rural Oklahoma was going to be a bit of a change from the hustle and bustle of a big city, but come on, llamas? There is a little herd of them a few blocks from my house. Makes me wanna watch Emperor's New Groove again.

The llama is a quadruped.

It lives in the big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming.

Llamas are larger than frogs.

Llamas are dangerous, so if you see one where people are swimming, you shout...

Look out, there are llamas!

3 comments:

Pocheco said...

yay! llamas are funny! my cousin has one in Woweta named rico.

so i guess it really should be called

Llamaeta.

ANYWAYS! Your description made me giggle.

Pocheco said...

i'm not sure how "coweta" got changed to "woweta" in that last post, but I think i like it better!

Pocheco said...

i want a llama!