Monday, September 19, 2005

Moved!

We have now made the big move. The weekend was spent packing up a giant truck with what was left of our belongings, after the great purge of 2005. We then put everything into a house almost twice the size of the old one, or any of the previous ones for that matter. It looks so sparse, I couldn't believe it. We have spent so long in such small spaces that we are unaccustomed to having so much room to move. I walked the entire length of our old house last night to get a towel.

I'm not storing anything for you, so don't ask.

2 comments:

a said...

Hey this is a nice blog. I think I'll bookmark it.

If you have the time, why not come and see my site about Emergency Lighting Supplier. You'll find it at Emergency Lighting Supplier.

keep the blogs comming.

Pocheco said...

Jason:

Glad you've finally made it into your new place. Congrats!