Saturday, September 10, 2005

Packing Packing Packing

We move to Stillwater in one week. We are packing all of our stuff for the fifth time in our relationship. Jack doesn't know any better, sso he doesn't care. Today we filled our living room with boxes, and while I'm out getting burgers, some realtor calls and wants to show the house. We are both sweaty, and icky and our house is a pile of half packed shambles and knick-knacks. We had an hour to make it presentable and get the fuck out of there. Some how we did it, and went straight to somewhere where we could get a beer. Delicious, wonderful Newcastle.

We have yet to hear back from the realtor.

1 comment:

Pocheco said...

Newcastle: You know, I've never had it. It's actually a little hard to find up here in the liquor stores, and I always forget to ask for it at the bah. But I FOUND IT at a weird little market in my new neighborhood! So, I think me an'a six pack of it are going to spend a quality Friday night together tomorrow.

Then I'll let you know what I think of it.