Friday, September 30, 2005

Sketckbook #1



Well, The DSl I thought was hooked up last week is not working, so I have no pics of Llamas or children or real estate for you. Sorry about that. But if you click on this pic, you can see some of the doodles from my sketchbook. I scanned them while my supervisor went to the bathroom. I hope to show you more, and it may become a regular thing.

The move and busy time at work and no DSL means that I have been negligent in my blogging duties, and thanks to those who have stuck with me.

This week, Jen went out of town to KC for work. That left me with the boy for two days. I did just fine, as did Jack, so stop worrying. His needs are simple: Food and human contact. Both of these things I can provide.

I also learned this week that our parking lot is where kids from the high school next door park when they plan on ditching classes. Ahh.. memories.

No comments: