Sunday, July 09, 2006

It's Like Looking into the Future..


HAHA!---->

Anyhoo... We are about to go eat chili at cousin Ryan's. friday we went out to see a guy Jen went to high school with play some art-school ambient music. I like ambient music, but I prefer it to be ambient. Just sort of in the background. Something you don't have to think about while you are doing more important things. All this I realized while watching a bunch of it being performed live, which can be the musical equivalent of watching paint dry. Maybe these guys (there were 4 bands) just weren't any good. Perhaps it can be entertaining, but this really wasn't. I do have to say that I had a great time anyway, mainly because of the awesome group of people I was with. Jens parents came up to Stilly and stayed the night so we could go to the OKC for the shin dig. About 10 of us showed up, and since the music was so gawd-awful, we just drank and chatted. Then we hit ihop at 2:00am, and I don't need to tell you how entertaining that can be. Especially since all the bands showed up about a half an hour after we did.
In other news, we bought a new car. The old beat up black Jeep Cherokee will be sold tomorrow to a very nice little emo girl named Stormy. She is hella excited, and we are glad that it sold in one day. We have purchased a 2000 Nissan XTerrea, with 48k miles on it for a song. I'm serious. We got a screaming deal.

okay. Time to go eat chili.

No comments: