Monday, July 03, 2006

Wacky Weekend Fun

So this is cool. After I entered a contest at Scary Go Round, John Allison posted all of the submissions on his website. I didn't win, but I made the top ten, and he seemed to like it.
I hope I get some hits on my site from it. My big dream is to just do a web comic, and to sell t-shirts and stickers and things to pay the bills. I doubt this will ever happen, but I can dream, dammit!
I went to Craig and Heather's wedding this weekend, and I have to say that it was one of the most enjoyable that I have ever been to. I was honored to stand with Craig as a groomsman. If you ever want to see what true love looks like, spend a little while with these two, because they have it down.
Yesterday, as promised, was Cookie day, and we had a fab time. I made him watch 8 hours of Spaced, deep into the night, and we both felt it was worth it.
Today we went to breakfast, had some coffee, visited a head shop, and sent Cookie packing, so he could feed his rather sizeable cat. I think we may drive up there tomorrow to watch some things explode in the sky.

No comments: