Friday, June 30, 2006

Sketchbook # 13


New NGV5 page is up. And this---->
Is a weird guy in a haz-mat thingy. He has hard work to do. Or that suit is keeping him alive, I don't know which.
Holy crap am I ready for a long weekend. I have a wedding to participate in, for my buddy Craig. That will use up tonight and tomorrow. Sunday will see Cookie return, perhaps just as triumphantly as Superman did. COOKIE RETURNS now in theaters! That would be awesome.
I took Monday off, so now I don't have to go back till Wednesday. There WILL be whiskey in by belly at some point in the mean time, just to warn you. Weddings are generally great sources of whiskey, and I fully plan to take advantage of that. I don't know what I doing for the 4th, so if anybody has any ideas, let me know. I hope to see several things explode in the sky*, and this year I just might get my wish. That is, if mean ol' Mr. Chinese Dragon God of things exploding in the sky isn't still mad at me about that hooker.

No comments: