Thursday, June 15, 2006

Viking


This is a playmobil Viking. Everyone thinks it's lego, but it isn't. Playmobil is cooler. Maybe not cooler, but I like them more. They are a little more inventive. They don't allow the player to be as inventive as legos, but they are different kinds of toys, so that's okay.
Tonight, we are traveling to Houston (actually Baytown) for a family get-together. We are traveling at night so that Jackson can hopefully sleep through the 8+ hour drive. He doesn't ever sleep through the night anyway, so I don't really see why he would this time, but maybe being in the car will help. The Powers and The Nelsons will pile into a rented mini-van and stare at the Texas landscape. I'm really tired from Jack not sleeping last night, so hopefully the Nelsons will do the driving in the wee hours of the morning. Driving through Houston can be a pain, but I have driven in L.A., and Lonny has driven in Iraq, so we should do okay. We have ipods and good company to help out.

In other news, look how friggin' cute my kid is-->
I mean really. This kid is the cutest cutie in Cutesville.

Okay. Enough gushing. I'll post a report of the weekend on Monday.

That is all.

No comments: