Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The sun will come out.

Tomorrow the Turner man comes to town. Excited I am.
enough of that.

So yesterday, on the way back from school about 1:00pm, Jackson had his first big boy barf all over the car. We got everything cleaned up, hosed off the carseat, washed all of the padding, and let everything dry out in the sun. He seemed okay after that. After I got home from work, we needed to go to the store, so we put everything back together, all the padding back on, put the carseat back in, and he barfed all over it as soon as we pulled into the store's parking lot. So we used up all of our wipes, and almost had to run in to get more. Luckily, most of it landed on his hoodie, so it wasn't near as bad. He's still a bit oogy. He should feel better today, I hope.
Jen stole my phone on accident. And she's out of town tonight, so don't call me.

No comments: