Friday, December 15, 2006

The X-mas

Christmas is creeping up! 10 days left. If you don't receive a card or something, well, it's because we have an 18 month old and a house guest right now.
Speaking of: Turner made us the most awesome dinner last night, because I won his contest. It had pasta and chicken and a cream sauce and asparagus and a bunch of other stuff and we ate till we wanted to pop it was so good. Then an hour later, we gorged ourselves on ice cream. Turner ate three bowls I think. Maybe more. We drank a bunch of beer and watched a movie, part of a dog show, and then some documentary on discovery about puppies. It was doggy night I guess.
This saturday, there will be a party in his honor. You should come, it will be fun.
Jackson seems to be over his bout of barfing, and is not only feeling better, but has decided to sleep through the night two nights in a row. This has NEVER happened, and getting all that sleep is a weird feeling at this point. My chemical dependencies are much more noticeable. All that coffee in the morning used to just keep me functional, but now I'm actually a bit jittery. All bleary-eyed and happy. It's like an old friend I haven't seen in years. I welcome his return. Jack LOVES Turner BTW. He follows him around, and wants to be picked up by him all the time, but it think that's because Turner is like eight feet tall, and Jack likes to see everything. They cuddled on the couch for a while last night, and Jack usually saves that for really close family members, so that's cool. So remember that, ladies: Turner is good with kids!
What else? The new HP trailer is up, and though I now a crazy huge fan or anything, I do like these movies. The thing that struck me in the trailer is that I didn't realize how much I hated the haircuts in the last movie until I saw that all the characters get shorn in this one. Although if that's the main thing I took from the last movie then they must have had some major storytelling issues.
So that's it.

No comments: