Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Life and Times

Alright.
I have no sketch or anything for you today. Sorry about that. There should be a new NGV5 up tomorrow, so you'll have that.
I had a lovely three-day weekend. During the traditional celebrations, we decorated our Presidents Day tree with Boston tea bags and little fake copies of historical documents, with a light up star/capital dome at the top. Jenn wore leggings a powdered wig, and Jackson a top hat. We dressed up one of our small dogs as John Wilkes Booth, and let her chase Jack around for a bit, holding a dainty plastic derringer in her mouth. I decided that this year, I would dress a Teddy Roosevelt, and dug out my old circular wire framed glasses, and put on a false mustache. I then went into the woods behind out house and killed the first living thing I saw, which happened to be a tick. I was glad for that, as I don't own any guns, and would have had to beat a larger animal to death with just my bare fists and a heap of moxy.
President's Day also ushered in some mild weather that me and the fam took full advantage of, as we have not been able to play outside in weeks. Our pasty white skin turned red in a matter of minutes during the trip to the park. A few hundred trips down the slide were exactly what Jackson needed to get the heebie-jeebies out of his pants.
Um... Not much else going on. I have a birthday coming up on Sunday. I'll be 32, or freezing, were I water based. I suppose I am , really, but the carbon 14 is keeping me solid. We will be in Tulsey Town Saturday night, so if you want to help me celebrate, get in touch.

That is all.

No comments: