Monday, February 26, 2007

My Town Stinks

Know why? Because there are a large number of skunks that have gotten hit by cars all over town. I have never seen such a mass-suicide in skunks before. They are running at cars kamakazi style in what seems like pairs. We went to Tulsa this weekend, and counted 14 of them in the road during the drive. The combined effect is making the whole town smell like skunk spray and rotting flesh. Yummy.

Thanks to everybody for well wishing going on all weekend. My birthday was marred by a sick child, barfing all over everything all weekend, so the celebrations were decidedly low-key. Jen took me to a very nice dinner, and out for a beer. It was relaxing, which was just what I needed. Poor Jack had to skip his friend Gavin's 1st birthday party. We got back on Sunday, and Jenn made me a cake.

That's about all I have right now.

-JP

No comments: